Welcome to the Desirefa website.
When you browse our website or use the services provided therein, we may collect some of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as “data”). We therefore invite you to read the following information carefully: they describe the data we collect, the purpose and your rights as a data subject. the
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, postal address, phone number or other details to assist you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information about you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the site, or use certain other site features by: • Personalizing a user’s
information experience and allow us to deliver the types of content and products that are of most interest to you.
• To improve our website to better serve you.
• To enable us to better serve you and respond to your customer service requests.
• Fast processing of your transactions.
• Send periodic emails about your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secure networks and is only accessible to a limited number of persons who have special access to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. Additionally, any sensitive/credible information you provide is encrypted via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
When users place an order, enter, submit or access their information, we implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
• Help remember and process items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Tracking Ads.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser (such as Internet Explorer) settings. Every browser is slightly different, so please check your browser’s “Help” menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some functionality will be disabled. This will not affect user experience, make your website experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure Unless
We will not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information outside of us if we notify you in advance. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing services to you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release of your information is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
third party link
No third-party products or services are included or offered on our website.
Under CalOPPA, we agree to the following terms:
Users can visit our website anonymously.
Users can change their personal information:
• By chatting with us or sending us a ticket
How does our website handle do not track signals?
When Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanisms are in place, we respect Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising.
Does our website allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of U.S. privacy law, and the concepts contained within them have played an important role in the development of data protection laws around the world. Understanding the principles of fair information practices and how to implement them is critical to complying with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In keeping with fair information practices, in the event of a data breach, we will take the following responses:
We will notify users by email
• Within 7 working days
We also agree with the Individual Redress Principle, which requires individuals to have legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who do not comply with the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights over data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute breaches by data processors.
We collect your email address to:
• Send messages, respond to inquiries and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and send order-related information and updates.
• We may also send you other information related to your products and/or services.
• Marketing to our mailing list or continuing to email our customers after the original transaction has occurred
In order to comply with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Do not use false or misleading subject lines or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or website headquarters
• Monitor third-party email compliance marketing services (if used).
• Quickly accept opt-out/unsubscribe requests
• Allow users to unsubscribe using a link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will immediately remove you from all correspondence. the